Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements for recording?
- Where can I view the government codes online?
- How much does it cost to record a document?
- How do I search for a recorded document?
- Can I search for records online?
- How do I order a copy of a recorded document?
- Do you have blank forms so I can prepare the document myself?
This office only provides those documents listed on the forms page and cannot assist you in preparing them. Consult an attorney, a title company, or persons familiar with real estate document preparation. If you choose to prepare the document yourself, you may purchase forms at most stationery stores. It is your responsibility to select the correct form to meet your needs.
- How do I order a copy of a birth certificate?
- How do I order a copy of a death certificate?
- How do I order a copy of a marriage certificate?
- How do I obtain information concerning my divorce?
HOW ARE WE DOING?
Please let us know by completing our Online Survey.
If you have a question not listed above, please call our office at (805) 654-3665 for assistance.