What’s New / Upcoming Elections
NOVEMBER 2, 2021 CITY OF OXNARD, DISTRICT 2 (SHORT TERM) SPECIAL MUNICIPAL VACANCY ELECTION
- Voter Information Guide
- Ballot Drop Off Location List (English/Spanish)
- Remote Accessible Vote By Mail Application
- Remote Accessible Vote By Mail Application (Aplicación de voto por correo de acceso remoto)
- Signature Verification Statement
- Signature Verification Statement (Declaración de verificación de firma)
- Unsigned Ballot Envelope Statement
- Unsigned Ballot Envelope Statement (Declaración sobre el sobre de la boleta electoral sin firmar)
- On 10/22/21 the Elections Division will conduct Signature Verification from 9am-10am. Please email Elections.Observer@Ventura.Org for links to view this process.
Vote By Mail Ballots to be Issued to Every Registered Voter Beginning Jan. 1 with New State Law
Assembly Bill No. 37, signed by Governor Newsom on September 27, 2021, extends the requirement to mail a ballot to all registered voters for any future election, without them having to request it. Ventura County voters are also able to vote in person at vote centers located throughout the county.
For more details regarding Assembly Bill No. 37, visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
- Appointments are encouraged for in person services
- Ventura County Pubic Health Indoor Masking Mandate
- We respect your time. Why wait in line?
- Operating by appointment is safer and more efficient! Customers receive personal, one-on-one service while saving time and taxpayer money!