What’s New / Upcoming Elections
ELECTION RESULT UPDATES
Election result updates will be posted on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons during the 30-day canvass period.
TRACK YOUR BALLOT
Election Day is over, but our work is not done. Election officials have 30-days to certify results. Learn more about the Official Canvass of the Vote here.
FALSE REPORTS OF VOTE CENTER CLOSURES – SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
There were numerous early false reports of all the Vote Centers in Ventura County being down/closed. That was NOT the case. There were some intermittent technical issues that were quickly addressed and resolved. All sites remained open and no voter was denied the right to vote; some voters were redirected to a nearby Vote Center. Any issues call (805) 654-2664.
NOTICE OF PRINT VENDOR ERROR
Proposition 17 removed being on parole as a barrier to voter registration. As such, the current eligibility requirements to register to vote in California are as follows (for ease of identification, the revised bullet is in italicized font):
- A United States citizen and a resident of California,
- 18 years old or older on Election Day,
- Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony, and
- Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court.
City of Oxnard, District 2 Special Vacancy Election has been called for November 2, 2021
- Appointments are encouraged for in person services
- Ventura County Pubic Health Indoor Masking Mandate
- We respect your time. Why wait in line?
- Operating by appointment is safer and more efficient! Customers receive personal, one-on-one service while saving time and taxpayer money!