Have You Moved?


In order to vote in an election, a voter must be registered to vote in the jurisdiction/district on or before 15 days prior to the election.

A registered voter who has moved from one address to another within Ventura County and who has not re-registered to vote at the new address may re-register at the polling place at which he or she currently resides, or at the office of the Ventura County Elections Division. The voter will vote a provisional ballot and be re-registered for future elections.

Visit the Polling Place Lookup tab to find the location of your new polling place.

If a voter has moved outside of Ventura County but within California, a voter can go to RegisterToVote.ca.gov and register to vote for all future elections.