November 3, 2020, Presidential General Election – Vote By Mail
FORMS & LINKS
- You can now track the status of your Vote By Mail ballot, when it is mailed, received, and counted. Sign up for free using the link below to receive text or email notifications.
- Remote Accessible Vote By Mail Ballot (RAVBM) is available to all voters. The RAVBM system allows voters to download and mark their ballot privately and independently using their own assistive technology, print the marked ballot and return to the Elections Division to be counted. Sign up for RAVBM by returning the form below to the Elections Division.
- If you lost, destroyed, or never received your ballot, complete the form below and return to the Elections Division. Applications must be received by October 27th to allow enough time to mail a second ballot. After October 27th, please visit an In-Person Voting Location to receive your ballot.
- Facsimile ballots are available for select precincts where the language other than English is spoken by over 3% of the precinct population. Request a facsimile ballot in Chinese, Gujarati, Tagalog, or Vietnamese.
- If you forgot to sign your Vote By Mail ballot return envelope, use the form below and return to the Elections Division.
- If you received a signature mismatch notice, use the form below to return to the Elections Division.
- If you are a Ventura County resident and are Military personnel, a spouse or dependent of Military personnel not living in Ventura County; or are a U.S. Citizen living outside of the United States and whose last County of Residence was Ventura County and would like to register to vote, fill out the application below.